The basic theory of EFT is that the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system. By correcting the disturbance on an energetic level, we simultaneously correct it on an emotional level. EFT is a doorway to a refreshing new approach. A user-friendly version of acupuncture except that needles aren’t necessary. Instead, clients “tune in” to their emotional issues while stimulating stress relief points by tapping on them with their fingertips. This provides a meridian “balancing effect” that replaces emotional distress with a form of peace. It’s a relatively new discovery that allows rapid freedom from the emotional intensity of anger, fear, sadness, frustration, jealousy, stress, cravings, urges, and other negative emotions. Many kinds of negative issues can be worked through rapidly and effectively and often in one session. The process often works where all else has failed.
Appealing EFT features:
- It’s easy to use and the results are usually long-lasting.
- The process is gentle.
- Clients can use EFT themselves (at first, working with a skilled EFT practitioner is recommended.)
- Use it for “learning blocks”, performances such as golf, sports, music and public speaking).
- The basis of EFT is that the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system.
- By correcting the disturbance on an energetic level, we simultaneously correct it on the emotional level.
- EFT discharges excess emotional distress and liberating one’s capacity for growth and joy.
- It is rooted in both ancient Chinese medicine and the modern science of Applied Kinesiology.
- These techniques are gentle, rapid and startlingly effective.
- Lifelong fear, and limiting behaviors and belief patterns can be easily eliminated.
- EFT works well on its own as well as combined with Life Coaching, Hypnosis or NLP
The tapping process can be used with clients who are in hypnosis. Once the emotional charge is released, they are asked to imagine themselves in the future ‘free’ of this emotional intensity. They often see themselves behaving in completely new, emotionally healthy ways. Because the subconscious mind does not differentiate between visualization and reality, the emotional freedom they’ve imagined can become the natural way of being for this person.
EFT has been successful with habitual cravings (food, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs), allergies, fear, anger, sadness, enhancing one’s self-image, loss, guilt, sleep problems, negative memories, nightmares, peak performance (golf, tennis, public speaking, public performance), and so much more.
EFT for Real Emotional Freedom
Make an EFT appointment to release any and all of the stressors in your life. Like Acupuncture but without needles! The EFT process is simple: While holding a problem in mind and feeling the feelings associated with that problem (tuning in to it), you tap with your fingers on specific acupuncture points. This opens the meridians and balances your energy.
We offer EFT Training as well as sessions.
Call (631) 757-7647 to learn more or to set your first appointment!
- Deepak Chopra, MD – “EFT offers great healing benefits.”
- Candace Pert, PhD, Author of Molecules of Emotion. – “EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement.”
- Norm Shealy, MD, Author of Soul Medicine. – “Meridian-based therapies such as EFT…can have effects out of all proportion to their cost and complexity.”
- Cheryl Richardson, Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace. – “EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century”
- Bruce Lipton, PhD, Author of The Biology of Belief. – “EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behavior.”
- Donna Eden, Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology. – “EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school.”
- Eric Robins, MD, Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you. – “I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results.”