You can achieve your ultimate goal for your personal best.
Three main factors are essential: self-esteem, confidence and motivation.
Self-esteem influences everything. When you have low self-esteem, working, socializing and relationships are more difficult. You may be critical of yourself, or afraid to try anything new. Maybe you make comments like, “I was just lucky” or “Anybody could have done that”. This kind of self-depreciation often reflects conditioning in the past.
Labels thought to be buried and forgotten still reside deep in the subconscious mind and contribute to the way you perceive yourself. The worst scars can be the invisible ones. You can learn or inherit the negative “thinking” from your family, teachers, neighbors or clergy.
Hypnosis and Self-Esteem
The change to self-confidence is accomplished through hypnosis and positive subconscious reprogramming. Specifically, you need to:
- Rid yourself of past negative programming
- Improve your self-projection
- Increase your conifdence and self-acceptance
- Change your perspectives
- Pinpoint your goals
- Establish a sequence of goals
- Experience a sense of completion
Once you’ve improved your self-esteem, you must improve your motivation. There are necessary elements in the process of motivation.
- Desire (To be motivated you must have an intense desire to get where or what you want)
- Decision (You must make a conscious decision on what to aim for)
Increase Motivation by Linking Your Goal to a Reward…
- A sense of pride
- A sense of satisfaction
- Accomplishment on an intellectual, emotional or social level
- The satisfaction of experiencing growth
- The development of your skills or talents
- You need a positive outlook and attitude about yourself.
- You need to program yourself to achieve specific goals.
- You need to assimilate success into your life and to enjoy it.
Be Willing to Make Some Lifestyle Changes
- Use self-hypnosis
- Become more active and eat healthier
- See yourself as healthy and capable
- Associate with positive people