Carol Denicker, Certified Master Instructor – NGH Train the Trainer
Carol Denicker is one of several appointed Master Trainers for the NGH Train the Trainer Program. Her extensive experience as a professional hypnotist and instructor benefits the person training to be an Instructor and their future students.
Become a National Guild of Hypnotists Certified Instructor
You’ll receive all the NGH training materials, the Instructor’s manual, plus a 44-page “Guide to Teaching” workbook and a PowerPoint presentation for you to use to take the guesswork out of the curriculum. This fantastic, live training opportunity is offered just two times a year.
You’ll train NGH Hypnotists to integrate hypnosis, imagery, and positive suggestion enabling them to confidently help their clients resolve their issues!
5-day NGH CI Training Programs in 2023
The next opportunity to become an NGH Certified Instructor!
Monday, December 4th to Friday December 8th
Private instruction is also available
Qualifying to Become a Prestigious NGH Certified Instructor is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Be an active NGH Certified Member for at least one year.
- Qualify by requesting a registration application and scheduling your interview with Carol Denicker at email@example.com.
- Pay your tuition directly to NGH headquarters.
- One year minimum as an NGH member in good standing
- One year as a practicing NGH Certified Hypnotist
- Know the NGH training manuals from cover to cover
- Know and practice the NGH Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
Training Includes How to:
- establish core competencies required of hypnotists
- teach NGH curriculum requirements
- explain NGH Ethics, Standards of Practice
- do demonstrations
- utilize your PowerPoint presentation (to help you stay on track when you teach the course)
- supervise practice lessons for your students
- teach lessons to classmates
- encourage developing “community” among students
- successfully market your training program
Are you ready for the prestige of being an NGH Certified Instructor?
Call 631-757-7647 for Train-the-Trainer information.
About Your NGH Instructor
Multi-award-winning, NGH Board Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Master Instructor, Faculty Member, and NYS licensed teacher, Carol Denicker, has been practicing/teaching hypnosis since 1993 and became an NFNLP Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner and Certified Instructor in 2005. She was president of the Long Island Chapter of the National Guild of Hypnotists (LI-NGH) from 2002 to 2022. Carol is a member of the National Federation of Hypnotists (NFH). In August of 2021, she was awarded the Ormond McGill Award for excellence as an NGH faculty member. In 2015 she received the Rexford L. North Award and in August of 2007, she was awarded the “Member of the Year” award. In August of 2008, she was inducted into the prestigious “Order of Braid Council. Being the Founder and Director of New York State’s only licensed school offering certification in hypnotism worldwide is a source of great pride as it affords her students with the quality assurance and protection that the New York State Education Department provides.
In addition to teaching, Carol maintains a busy, successful hypnosis practice (North Shore Hypnosis) wherein she assists her clients in achieving improved wellness, increased motivation, self-esteem, self-confidence, and creativity as well as past life exploration. Clients are also assisted with improved memory and learning ability; as well as providing a method of relief from stress, fear, and physical discomfort; or to regain self-control over negative habits like overeating, smoking, nail-biting, procrastination, etc.